In recent years, rotary claw vacuum systems have become a major player in the healthcare industry. This technology offers the highest level of energy efficiency combined with the lowest level of maintenance required. This is due to the innovative non-contacting/dry compression/positive displacement design of the pump.
The sophisticated claw rotors do not come in contact with one another or with the cylinder in which they are rotating at any time. Wear in the pumping chamber is completely eliminated. Without wear in the chamber, vacuum performance is consistently high throughout the life cycle of these pumps. They are dry-running and air cooled, therefore operating fluids are not needed in the pumping chamber.
To achieve this efficiency and optimal performance, a synchronized gear drive controls the claw speed assuring that the claw rotors are operating in exact unison. The internal pump seal is optimized by the tight clearance between the housing and the claw rotors providing consistently high pumping speeds.
Other features make this a great solution to the continual high vacuum and suction requirements needed in most healthcare facilities:
- Compact footprint and quality construction
- Non-contact design greatly reduces wear and replacement parts
- Dry-running means no sealing or lubricating oil in the pumping chamber
- Air cooled . . . requires no water for operation
- Consistently high pumping speeds
- High volumetric efficiency
- Performs better in high ambient temperatures
- Minimal maintenance and long service life
- No greasing of bearings is required
- Reduced power requirements equals lower energy costs
- Smart silencer design enables quiet operation
- Available in a wide range of sizes for a variety of medical applications
Looking for even more energy efficiency? Adding VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) to your claw vacuum system can result in even more energy and energy cost savings. This option is available at a reasonable price and will pay for itself in record time. The additional savings from that point forward go straight to your bottom line.