Instrument air for hospitals is designed to replace nitrogen and power medical and non-medical devices. An instrument air system can provide a quick payback while eliminating the use and high associated costs of nitrogen. Instrument air applications are extremely diverse. As the equipment manufacturer we are able to configure any package for the particular needs of this specialized market. We provide precise purge systems, custom filtration and regulation modules, moisture monitoring, instrumentation panels and other distinctive accessories configured expressly for your particular needs.
All systems meet or exceed NFPA99C for instrument air requirements. We only use A.S.M.E. certified receivers and U.L. approved control panels. Systems are pre-plumbed and pre-wired for single point connections. No matter the configuration you’ve chosen for your system, we will provide the most efficient and cost effective equipment possible.
The tables below list our standard packages or, as a custom manufacturer, we can build any unit to your exact specifications. Please contact our engineering department for more information
- TEFC motors are standard
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Compact designs are maintenance friendly
- Air cooled design requires no water for operation
- Excellent for all instrument air, medical robotics and non-medical devices
- Heavy duty construction for years of trouble free service
- Eliminates the use of costly nitrogen
- Ideal for replacements or new construction
Questions? Feel free to contact us for assistance.