airandvac.com offers rental and standby equipment packages designed to see you through an emergency, construction, short or long term situation. Each air and vacuum application is different. Our rental fleet carries a full range of medical air, vacuum and space saver systems that can be assembled on-site to fit your room size and configuration. Accessories such as control modules, filter packages, carbon monoxide or dewpoint monitors, drying equipment, and alarms are also available for rent or lease.
airandvac.com stays current on industry standards including NFPA, OSHA, state and local codes. All of our rental equipment, systems and accessories meet the requirements of these and other regulations, assuring you the delivery of high quality air and vacuum. Please feel free to contact our staff. If we don’t have a rental conducive to your application in stock we will put a package together to meet your needs.
Once your requirements have been accessed, a pre-plumbed, pre-wired and tested system can be delivered, installed and calibrated on-site to get you up and running as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
All Medical & Specialty Applications:
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Breathing Air & Hyperbaric Chambers
- Instrument Air & Medical Robotics
- Anesthesia Evacuation (WAGD)
- Dental Schools & Offices
- Laboratory & Pharmaceutical
- Control Air & Clean Rooms
- Veterinary & Other Specialty Surgery
Multiple Rental Configurations Available:
- NFPA Compliant Systems
- Medical Air & Vacuum
- Breathing Air
- Control & Instrument Air
- EVAC & Dental Systems
- Air Drying and Filtering
- CO & Dewpoint Monitors
- Components & Accessories
- Other Specialty Air or Vac
Why Would My Facility Need a Rental or Standby System?
There are dozens of situations that could make a medical air or vacuum rental or standby system necessary or desirable. For example:
- An emergency with current equipment
- Current system is not NFPA Compliant
- Upgrade without shutting down
- Changes, additions or upgrades
- Need a standby during construction
- Temporary cash flow situations
Rentals are available on payment, lease or lease-to-own schedules that can be tailored to fit your individual situation.