Does Preventative Maintenance Really Help?
Your equipment is as essential to the operation of your facility as electricity or water. Medical air and vacuum systems are complex and intricate. Consider that life support systems are required to operate 24/7, on demand, with no downtime. Even minor issues, without regular professional care, can mushroom into big trouble.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements are one of the best money saving programs we offer. Not only do we keep your equipment running at peak performance but we can ward off problems before they begin. Our trained professional technicians are specialists in medical air and vacuum maintenance and service.
Please feel free to contact one of our technicians for a free consultation to evaluate your equipment. A detailed service program and maintenance schedule can be designed to meet your needs. In addition to Preventative Maintenance service calls and programs, we offer the following:
Services offered by airandvac.com:
- Site Surveys and Consultation
- System and Equipment Evaluation
- Sales, Service and Installation
- New Construction or Remodels
- Standard System Fabrication
- Custom and Build to Suit Systems
- System Start-up and Training
- Emergency Rentals and Standbys
- Air System Leak Detection
- Troubleshooting and Technical Assistance
- Equipment Troubleshooting/Diagnostics
- On-site or Shop Rebuilds and Repairs
- 24 Hour Emergency Service